I always consider blogging as a mean to improve yourself. By sharing your knowledge, you actually become more knowledgable on that subject you are writing about. To create an article, usually it starts with what you know. Moving to the next paragraphs you realize that you forgot a detail about something, you then googled, read a book and find answer to your own question. Thus, now you know more about the subject you writing.
I was highly inspired by these advises so i decided to record them in a single post which we can refer again and again
- Advises on content of your post:
- The Law of Value
- The Law of Headlines and Hooks
- The Law of ‘How To’
- The Law of the List
- The Law of the Story
- Advises on how to give explosive title to your posting (which requires you to create an explosive content in order to work):
- Give Me [short time period] and I’ll Give You [blank]
- If You Don’t [blank] Now, You’ll Hate Yourself Later
- The Lazy [blank’s] Way to [blank]
- Do You Recognize the [number] Early Warning Signs of [blank]?
- See How Easily You Can [desirable result]
- You Don’t Have to Be [something challenging] to be [desired result]
- Do You Make These Mistakes?
- Advises on how to write your content:
- Use short sentences.
- Use short first paragraphs.
- Use vigorous English.
- Be positive, not negative.
- Another advises on how to write your content:
- Ask a Question
- Share an Anecdote or Quote
- Invoke the Mind’s Eye
- Use an Analogy, Metaphor or Simile
- Cite a Shocking Statistic
OK, It’s time to relax and let the points sink down into our brain. Hopefully it will be useful and affect us in may good ways.