I was reading Alik Levin’s Blog which linked to an interesting article about increasing the performance of .NET application. The interesting questions are:
- How to cache data?
- How to handle communications?
- How to handle concurrency?
- How to handle components’ coupling/cohesion?
- How to perform data access?
- What algorithms to use?
- How to handle exceptions?
- How to handle resource management?
- How to handle state management?
*read the article HERE
I strongly agree that every developer in any development Team should remember these questions (and know how to answer it, of course :D) by heart. And able take them as a consideration. My favorite donkey-bridge to these question is A-4C-D-E-R-S (Algorithm, Cache, Communication, Concurrency, Coupling, Data Access, Exceptions, Resource and State Management)
Even better if not best, if you could implement the answers to above questions as a standard framework for your development team. 😉