Alternatively, this post could have the following title:
- How to Change Your Life
- How to Change Your Personality
- How to Achieve Perfection
- How to Be a Better Person
- How to Stop Procrastinating
- How to be a Better Programmer
- How to get Better at Everything
Apparently it is simpler than we think. It is called small iterations and focus.
On small iterations, Teachers used to say ‘Practice makes perfect’. Indonesians often said “sedikit demi sedikit, lama-lama menjadi bukit”. And Jerry Seinfeld said, “Don’t break the chain”.
On focus, Confucius said “Chase two chickens, you will missed both”. Scientist also shown that our learning process become worse when we are multitasking.
I suggest you to follow the discussion HERE, many people have contributed a very insightful stories and advices.