Hmm.. interesting. The error says “A security problem occurred“. To dig deeper, I switched to Script tab and clicked “Start Debugging” button. It reloaded the page and shown me where exactly the error triggered.
So I added variable L to watch:
- Method 1: Disable script debugging
- Method 2: Test a webpage from another user account, browser, or computer
- Method 3: Verify that Active Scripting, ActiveX, and Java are not being blocked by Internet Explorer
- Method 4: Remove all temporary Internet files
- Method 5: Install the latest service pack and software updates for Internet Explorer
- Method 6: Resolve script errors when you try to print from Internet Explorer
But it was a completely useless
So I search the HTML source code for R.Heri Rahmayanto and found this:
<a href='http://email@example.com' rel='external nofollow' class='url'>R.Heri Rahmayanto, SPd</a>
Yeah that’s right. IT WAS ALL CAUSED BY INVALID URL ADDRESS!!!
Note: I’m using Internet Explorer 9 with standard settings.
a WordPress rating system