Here are 10 things to help you identify whether you associated yourself to Jack Sparrow too closely.
- A traffic police stopped you for random check. When the office asked for your name, your reply was ‘What do ye say to 3 shillings and we forget the name?‘. And you were actually thinking that the officer will take your coins and called your Mr. Smith.
- You were caught red-handed lying in front of your girlfriend. Your action was slowly bowing out and said, “Me, I’m dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it’s the honest ones you have to watch out for…‘”
- You were at your friend’s house when he offers you whether you want to drink coffee, tea or simply plain water. Sighing and said “Why is the rum always gone …” was your reply.
- Instead of saying “No”, you will say “I’m disinclined to acquiescence to your interest“. (OK.. this one is actually from Captain Barbossa. But he was once Jack’s first mate, so there is possibility he got it from Jack Sparrow)
- When someone say thanks to you, your reply is “Sticks and stones, Love. I saved your life and you’ve saved mine. We’re square”
- When you tried to convince someone, you always ended your sentence with “Savvy?”
- When your friend asked you about your life principle, your answer is started with, “For me, the only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do…”
- You were at the computer exhibition. You were totally blown away by the new gadgets. Looking at the gadget, you slowly whispers, “That is interesting …. Very … interesting”
- You saw someone on the train and you think you known him/her sometime in the past. You break the ice by saying “Excuse me. You seem somewhat familiar. Have I threatened you before?”
- You often advises your single friends by starting it with “You need to find yourself a girl mate …”
OK, this post was meant
to be a joke for humorous purpose. Please don’t do especially item no 1, no matter how much you love Jack Sparrow. Finally, I would be delighted if you could share silly things you’ve done because of Jack Sparrow 🙂