Today I was testing my JSON Table Editor on Microsoft Edge browser. After a while, I realize it failed to close the child window. After testing the same functionality on other browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome), I can confirm that this problem only occurred in Microsoft Edge (version shown below) and Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (it still exists lurking under Edge’s shadow :D)
Since this should be a Microsoft Edge bug, I filed a bug report https://aka.ms/AA7nfw2 (Only Windows 10 users will be able to see this bug report). The bug report details is below:
1. visit https://sodeve.page.link/tvQxphqV41i3KAiw9
2. Click the calendar icon in Locations column, a new tab will open
3. On the new tab, click “Finish Editing”, the tab will close
4. Click the calendar icon in Locations column, any other row, new tab will open
5. On the new tab, click “Finish Editing”, tab is failed to close
On other browsers, step 5 always successfully close the tab.
I hope they will take a look into this ASAP!