Comparison of QO vs SHN:
[Sent by Gov.sg – 1 Mar]
COVID-19: Quarantine Order (QO) vs Stay-Home Notice (SHN)
QO [Directive under Infectious Diseases Act]
– To isolate suspected carriers or close contacts of carriers
– Stay at home but can be in dedicated facility if no suitable accommodation
– Severe penalties for non-compliance
– S’pore Citizens, PRs & long-term pass holders who have been in mainland China (outside Hubei), Daegu or Cheongdo in South Korea last 14 days
– Must remain at home at all times
– Penalties for non-compliance
Update on number of confirmed and discharged cases:
[Sent by Gov.sg]
COVID-19: 1 March Update
As of 12pm:
New cases: 4
Total COVID-19 cases in Singapore: 106
Discharged today: 2
Total discharged: 74
Total remaining in Hospital: 32
3 of the new cases are linked to a previously known cluster.
Most in hospital are stable or improving. 7 are in the intensive care unit.
Stay safe everyone!
shn vs quarantine