Updated measures for employee and employers:
[Sent by Gov.sg – 2 Mar]
COVID-19: Updated measures for employers and employees
With rising COVID-19 cases abroad, employers should:
– Check www.moh.gov.sg for updates, to decide on travel plans
– Obtain health and travel declaration for employees who have been to or are planning to go to affected regions (Hubei province, mainland China, Daegu city and Cheongdo county in the Republic of Korea)
Employers should review and consider implementing relevant measures in their Business Continuity Plans, e.g.
– Split teams
– Work from home if feasible
– Temperature screening for employees/visitors
– Defer/cancel non-essential large-scale events; take precautions if proceeding
Update on number of confirmed and discharged cases:
[Sent by Gov.sg]
COVID-19: 2 March Update
As of 12pm:
New cases: 2
Total COVID-19 cases in Singapore: 108
Discharged today: 4
Total discharged: 78
Total remaining in Hospital: 30
1 new case is linked to a known cluster, the other is linked to a previous case.
Most in hospital are stable or improving. 6 are in the intensive care unit – 1 less than yesterday.
Stay safe everyone!