Update on additional measure at airports:
[Sent by Gov.sg – 4 Mar]
Swab tests at checkpoints to look for imported cases
– For those with fever/respiratory symptoms
– Results in 3-6hrs
– If Positive: Will be taken to hospital in dedicated ambulance
Can I refuse testing?
– Penalties and prosecution possible if you do not comply
– Short-term visitors will be denied entry
– Singapore PRs and long-term pass holders will have their privileges revoked/shortened
Update on number of confirmed and discharged cases:
[Sent by Gov.sg]
COVID-19: 4 Mar Update
As of 12pm:
New cases: 2
Total COVID-19 cases in Singapore: 112
Discharged today: 1
Total discharged: 79
Total remaining in Hospital: 33
1 new case is linked to a previous case, contact tracing is underway for the other case.
Most in hospital are stable or improving. 7 are in the intensive care unit.
Stay safe and vigilant everyone!