Update on the number of confirmed and discharged cases:
[Sent by Gov.sg]
COVID-19: 9 Mar Update
As of 12pm:
New cases: 10
Total cases in Singapore: 160
Discharged today: 3
Total discharged: 93
Total remaining in Hospital: 67
Of the new cases, 6 are part of the SAFRA Jurong cluster, 1 is linked to a previous cluster, 3 are imported cases.
Most in hospital are stable or improving. 10 are in the intensive care unit.
🛳 Precautionary measures for Costa Fortuna
– Cruise ship Costa Fortuna, based in SG, is scheduled to return on 10 Mar
– All of its passengers had embarked earlier from Singapore, and completed pre-embarkation checks
– No passengers have fever or respiratory illness
– Doctor on board will check passengers and crew to ensure they are healthy before disembarkation
– Temp screening before entering SG, swab tests if exhibiting fever or respiratory illness
– SG cruise terminals remain open to scheduled calls
– Unscheduled calls in SG disallowed since 24 Feb
Thoughts and prayers for those who are infected, especially those who are in the intensive care unit. Stay safe and be vigilant everyone!