Cannot be stressed enough, the importance of social responsibility:
[Sent by Gov.sg – 11 Mar]
COVID-19: Social responsibility is critical
➡Many locally transmitted cases were caused by individuals attending social activities though sick
– 35 of 160 confirmed cases did not minimise social contact even with symptoms
– 22% went to work
– 24% doctor hopped; 8 visited three or more
Protecting our seniors
– All senior-centric activities by government agencies will be suspended for 14 days (till 24 Mar 2020)
– Care services for seniors will continue, with added precautions
– All who are sick should see a doctor and stay at home
Two clusters caused by socially irresponsible behaviour: go.gov.sg/clusters
Updates on the number of confirmed and discharged cases:
[Sent by Gov.sg]
COVID-19: 11 Mar Update
As of 12pm:
New cases: 12
Total cases in Singapore: 178
Discharged today: 3
Total discharged: 96
Total remaining in Hospital: 82
Of the new cases, 1 is part of the SAFRA Jurong cluster, 8 are imported cases, 1 is linked to an imported case, and 2 are unlinked.
Most in hospital are stable or improving. 9 are in the intensive care unit – three less than yesterday.
Stay safe everyone!