Update on social-distancing in workplaces:
[Sent by Gov.sg – 14 Mar]
COVID-19: Social distancing at workplaces
➡ Employers encouraged to allow employees to work from home:
– Tele-commute/ video-conference
– Especially vulnerable employees, e.g. older or pregnant
➡ If employees cannot work from home:
– Reduce duration and proximity of physical interactions
– Stagger working hours; off-peak commuting
– Defer or scale down non-essential events. Safeguards like temperature screening and online registration if proceeding.
🛬 Regardless of travel history, all incoming travellers with fever and/or respiratory symptoms will:
– undergo a COVID-19 test
– be issued a 14-day Stay-Home Notice
Update on number of confirmed and discharge cases:
[Sent by Gov.sg]
COVID-19: 14 Mar Update
As of 12pm:
New cases: 12
Total cases in Singapore: 212
Discharged today: 8
Total discharged: 105
Total remaining in Hospital: 107
Of the new cases, 1 is part of the SAFRA Jurong cluster, 9 are imported, 1 is linked to a previous case, and 1 is currently unlinked.
Most in hospital are stable or improving. 14 are in the intensive care unit.
Stay safe everyone!
a WordPress rating system