Another reminder on the importance of social distancing:
[Sent by Gov.sg – 31 Mar]
COVID-19: Keeping safe at community spaces
↔️ Practise safe-distancing
– Keep 1m apart from others
– Avoid shaking hands. Use other forms of greeting 👋
🧼🙌 Practise good personal hygiene
– Dispose of used masks and tissues properly in bins
– Wash/sanitise hands after contact with frequently touched surfaces, such as hand rails and grab poles
🤧😷🏠 If you are sick
– Wear a mask, see a doctor and stay at home
– Don’t doctor hop
🙏 Do the right thing. The health of all depends on each one of us.
Updates on the number of confirmed and discharged cases:
[Sent by Gov.sg]
COVID-19: 31 Mar Update
New imported cases: 16 [Travelled from Australia, Europe, ASEAN and other parts of Asia]
New local cases: 31 [13 linked to previous cases, 18 currently unlinked]
Total cases in Singapore: 926
Discharged today: 12
Total discharged: 240
Total remaining in Hospital: 423
Most in hospital stable or improving. 22 in ICU.
CHAS chronic subsidy & MediSave to cover video consultation
– Time-limited, exceptional extension
– Supports safe distancing measures
– For patients with stable chronic conditions
Take safe distancing seriously
Do the right thing. The health of all depends on each one of us.
Stay safe and vigilant everyone!