The last time I did bug fixes/enhancements JSON Table Editor was about 2 years ago. So why now I come back to this project again? Well, recently myself and a colleague were working to test API endpoints developed by external vendor. Some of the endpoints are returning huge amount of data in JSON format. So I shamelessly plug this project to him. Turns out, he likes it.
But as I use JSON Table Editor intensively, I notice a few bugs. After working on it last night, I proudly present the list of the bug fixes/enhancements.
- When loading invalid JSON, the alert window is automatically dismissed. The correct behavior should be only dismissed after user click
- Deleting the last item or delete all records on the table will make the page stucked in perpetual loading window
- Error alerts is missing the error icon
- Upload button is not disabled after press (could result in multiple uploads of the same JSON)
- Update upload endpoints for dPaste, hastebin
- Add Github Gist into upload destination. Before upload, you need to generate the token in Github.
That’s all for now. Don’t forget to press Ctrl-F5 to refresh. Cheers!