browse by category or date

Recent Comments

Great and useful

[ 26-Dec-2019 16:49:15 ] Hardono in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
Hi Neil,

Have you tried to call their REST API?

Start here: https://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server-rest-api-reference/v630/rest-api-overview

[ 26-Dec-2019 16:48:30 ] Hardono in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
Hi Piyush,

You can start by calling Jasper’s REST API https://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server-rest-api-reference/v630/rest-api-overview

Have a great day!

[ 20-Dec-2019 21:10:52 ] Jack in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
Please share this solution.

[ 20-Dec-2019 08:31:27 ] Neilarbz in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
please, can you help and send me the asp.net code that calls jasper report jrxml?

[ 17-Dec-2019 18:00:16 ] Piyush Singh in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET

piyushthakur101@gmail.com

Thanks!

[ 09-Dec-2019 16:51:04 ] Jack in Portfolio
Cool portfolios!

This is weird, i just noticed one of my earbuds was suddenly much quieter, i had never had to do this before on PC so i needed help lol, except when i opened the window to adjust each earbud one was already at 8 and the other at 22, i have never messed around in my audio settings before and this started litterally in the middle of watching a youtube video…
Im just glad my headphones arent broken, but my computer seems to have a drinking problem now………..

[ 16-Sep-2019 09:47:52 ] Johny in JSON Table Editor
Better now

[ 10-Sep-2019 15:58:16 ] Dorian in JSON Table Editor
Lousy comment system 🙁

[ 29-Aug-2019 21:49:00 ] Ana Wertheimer in [SOLVED] Unable to Reorder pages in Visio 2016
hahhahaha same here! thank you it worked!

[ 05-Jan-2018 16:19:22 ] Ilya in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET

petrun42@gmail.com

Thanks!

UPDATE: HERE IS A SOLUTION THAT REQUIRES NO ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE!

1) Follow the solution listed in this guide! =)
2) Press WindowsKey + U. (This opens up Ease of Access settings menu)
3) Click “Other Options” from the Ease of Access menu
4) Scroll down to Audio Options
5) Turn “Mono audio” to “On”

Voila! Now, all left and right sounds will be played in mono, so using the solution in this guide won’t mean those that are hard of hearing, deaf in one ear, etc. will miss anything intended to go into the other audio channel.

TL;DR: The author’s original solution helps for one headphone/speaker performing at a different volume than the other, but didn’t address problems for people that are deaf in one ear, or otherwise want all their sound to come out of one stereo channel, whether left or right.

Hope this helps any folks hard of hearing!

p.s. It’s also a nifty solution for putting on one headphone and being able to hear everything else in your environment (colleagues at work, significant other at home, TV at home, whatever)

This is almost a great solution. I’m really glad that it works for some of you.

Unfortunately, it’s not a technically correct solution for panning ALL sounds to either the left or right. Adjusting the balance in the method shown here simply adjusts the volume balance for whatever would come out of the left or right channels.

In other words, if sound is solely coming from the left channel, adjusting the left channel to ‘0’ does not redirect those sounds to the right channel.

I think the correct solution might be using something like Voicemeeter Virtual Audio Mixer (link: https://www.vb-audio.com/Voicemeeter/index.htm ). I haven’t tried this one yet, but the idea is that you can take all your system sounds, override the native Windows audio mixer, and Pan Left/Right to your heart’s desire (depending on which ear is still good at hearin’). It seems with that specific software, you can hit a button to turn the output to Mono. I’m not sure without installing

That is, of course, if the software (which is free!) works as it seems to after my cursory inspection. I’m sure there’s other applications out there that achieve the same result. I’m still looking for free solutions. If I find one that works and is easy to use I’ll update!

TL;DR: This solution doesn’t actually pan all the audio to the other side. Need something else. =(

[ 08-Jul-2017 05:19:30 ] Marcia in How To Kill MS Excel Process Started by ASP.NET
Awesome this works perfectly. Thank you for your contribution.

Thanks for sharing the way to make a telegram bot that sends alerts when our server application is down.