browse by category or date

Recent Comments

You’re welcome, Michael!

Have you ever used Audacity? It’s a free software to edit audio. Perhaps it could help you analyze the volume of each channel.

[ 24-Feb-2020 21:10:16 ] Michael Newman in How To Adjust Audio Balance (Left – Right) In Windows 10
Thanks Hardono and your method worked fine on the Line Input. I was doing this because I had a bunch of old cassettes which had been recorded with a very weak Left channel. I adjusted the Line Input balance to improve the balance of the input and it allowed the recording software (NCH Golden Records) to record the music properly. However when I stop the cassette player and turnover to the other side, something somewhere resets the Balance back to 56% on each channel. It’s as though Windows is only allowing the setting to be temporary. Or is could be Golden Records I suppose.

Thanks! Why does windoze make this so freaking hard??

Thanks, I recently had hearing or ear damage and have been hearing things at like 50% in my Right ear so I needed this info to rebalance the audio to where I hear things at an equal level for music and gaming purposes.

Great and useful

[ 26-Dec-2019 16:49:15 ] Hardono in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
Hi Neil,

Have you tried to call their REST API?

Start here: https://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server-rest-api-reference/v630/rest-api-overview

[ 26-Dec-2019 16:48:30 ] Hardono in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
Hi Piyush,

You can start by calling Jasper’s REST API https://community.jaspersoft.com/documentation/tibco-jasperreports-server-rest-api-reference/v630/rest-api-overview

Have a great day!

[ 20-Dec-2019 21:10:52 ] Jack in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
Please share this solution.

[ 20-Dec-2019 08:31:27 ] Neilarbz in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET
please, can you help and send me the asp.net code that calls jasper report jrxml?

[ 17-Dec-2019 18:00:16 ] Piyush Singh in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET

piyushthakur101@gmail.com

Thanks!

[ 09-Dec-2019 16:51:04 ] Jack in Portfolio
Cool portfolios!

This is weird, i just noticed one of my earbuds was suddenly much quieter, i had never had to do this before on PC so i needed help lol, except when i opened the window to adjust each earbud one was already at 8 and the other at 22, i have never messed around in my audio settings before and this started litterally in the middle of watching a youtube video…
Im just glad my headphones arent broken, but my computer seems to have a drinking problem now………..

[ 16-Sep-2019 09:47:52 ] Johny in JSON Table Editor
Better now

[ 10-Sep-2019 15:58:16 ] Dorian in JSON Table Editor
Lousy comment system 🙁

[ 29-Aug-2019 21:49:00 ] Ana Wertheimer in [SOLVED] Unable to Reorder pages in Visio 2016
hahhahaha same here! thank you it worked!

[ 05-Jan-2018 16:19:22 ] Ilya in How to Use Jasper Report with ASP.NET