I am officially leaving Windows realm, and forced myself into the unfamiliar territory of Ubuntu Linux. Here are the list of things that I must get them running immediately, or my life will suffer :P.
- E-Donkey Client. You can use aMule for connecting to ED2K network
- BitTorrent Client. Azureus have a version that runs in Ubuntu. But emulating uTorrent through Wine also not bad.
- PeerGuardian for Linux. We have MoBlock, but it doesn’t offer a GUI interface. I believe a GUI development is in progress.
- Integrated Development Environment (IDE). So far I’m sticking myself to Eclipse for Java. WxGlade for my Python Form Designer. And Eric for Python.
- and many more … (frankly there are thousands of pages out there offering help on running Ubuntu)